Subscribe via RSS Feed Connect on Pinterest Connect on Google Plus Connect on YouTube

Carbon Monoxide (Tag)

Local Health News DA: Cause Most Likely Accidental In Sagamore Carbon Monoxide Death

DA: Cause Most Likely Accidental In Sagamore Carbon Monoxide Death

ORE – The District Attorney’s office has released the name of the man who died of carbon monoxide poisoning at a business in Sagamore last night. Donald Shulman, 62, was apparently working on a gas powered pressure washer at Realty Development Associates on Bluff Road when he was overcome by fumes.

5/28/15 at 5:33 pm     1262          CapeCod.com