Subscribe via RSS Feed Connect on Pinterest Connect on Google Plus Connect on YouTube

DA: Cause Most Likely Accidental In Sagamore Carbon Monoxide Death

Filed in Local Health News 5/28/15 at 5:33 pm     1242     CapeCod.com

SAGAMORE – The District Attorney’s office has released the name of the man who died of carbon monoxide poisoning at a business in Sagamore last night.

Donald Shulman, 62, was apparently working on a gas powered pressure washer at Realty Development Associates on Bluff Road when he was overcome by fumes.

Read the rest at CapeCod.com

Tags: